WEM also used RCF drivers in some of their instrument cabs. However, I have only ever seen 15″ drivers used. One was in a Dominator 30 Reverb and the other was in a WEM Super 40 which is the 1×15″ version of the standard upright WEM cab. Here are some pics of the driver from the Super 40 –
And thanks to Tor for the following pic and info about the RCF driver used in a Dominator 30 Reverb –
– RCF is the brandname
– Altoparlante means ‘speakers’ in Italian.
– MODel number: L17/64AF.
– Potenza di lavoro / continuous power: 50W
– Potenza di punta / peak power: 100W
– Impedenza / Impedance: 8 Ohms, but these also came in 4 and 16 Ohms.
– Frequency response: 51 – 4000 Hz
– Diameter: 425 mm / 16.75 inches